St. Louis de Montfort calls a “secret unknown
to almost all Christians, even the most devout”
(“True Devotion to Mary”, #177)?
Father, Finally Reveals the Keys To A Marian
Devotion St. Louis de Montfort Doesn’t Hesitate To
Name “A Mystery Of Grace Unknown To Even The
Wisest And Most Spiritual Among Christians” (#21)
the Saints didn’t know… and… as a result “had to pass
through ruder and more dangerous trials” (#152).
If you’re finally ready to get a handle on your devotion to Mary and easily follow in Jesus’ footsteps to radically higher levels in your spiritual life, this will be the most important letter you’ll ever read.
Here’s what this is all about.
St. Louis de Montfort calls the devotion to Mary he teaches a “secret unknown to almost all Christians, even the most devout” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #177)… and… “a mystery of grace unknown to even the wisest and most spiritual among Christians” (#21), then this is going to be the most exciting message you’ll ever read!
What St. Louis is talking about is a very specific kind of devotion to Mary.
And when he says this secret is “unknown to even the wisest and most spiritual among Christians,” he’s also including the Saints – as unlikely as this may seem.
He tells you why:
“There have been some Saints, but they have been in small numbers, who have passed by this sweet path to go to Jesus, because the Holy Ghost, faithful Spouse of Mary, has by a singular grace disclosed it to them. But the rest of the Saints, who are the greater number, although they have all had devotion to our Blessed Lady, have not on that account, or at least very little, entered upon this way. This is why they have had to pass through ruder and more dangerous trials” (#152).
That’s really unfortunate, because, “By this practice, faithfully observed, you will give Jesus more glory in a month than by any other practice, however difficult, in many years” (#222).
The great news for you is that since most of the Saints didn’t know this devotion, you have a real opportunity to be greater than they are.
In fact, St. Louis expressly says this:
“I have said that this would come to pass particularly at the end of the world, and indeed presently, because the Most High with His holy Mother has to form for Himself great Saints, who shall surpass most of the other Saints in sanctity, as much as the cedars of Lebanon outgrow the little shrubs, as has been revealed to a holy soul, whose life has been written by a great servant of God” (#47).
But in order for you to “give Jesus more glory in a month than by any other practice, however difficult, in many years” and to “surpass most of the other Saints in sanctity”… you need help.
And St. Louis tells you why…
“As the essential of this devotion consists in the interior which it ought to form, it will not be equally comprehended by everybody. Some will stop at what is exterior in it, and will go no further, and these will be the greatest number. Some, in small number, will enter into its inward spirit; but they will only mount but one step. Who will mount to the second step? Who will get as far as the third? Lastly, who will so advance as to make this devotion his habitual state?” (#119).
Now, fortunately, Montfort Father Armand Plessis has provided the help you need, because he’s written the…
Fr. Plessis says as much in the Introduction:
“Now, the “Treatise on the True Devotion” condenses in one small volume a considerable sum of dogmatic truths and spiritual counsels. Several times, the author (St. Louis) shows his intention of only saying things briefly, and he avoids lingering over proofs. Benedict XV himself notes this character: “If the book is of great authority and great unction, it is also “little by volume”.
“Doctrinal density, included in a brief text! The same conciseness naturally calls for explanations. Otherwise many readers will be confused, and will declare themselves incapable of enjoying the Montfortian spirituality.”
And even St. Louis admits he left a lot out:
“I have now said many things about the Most Holy Virgin; but I have many more to say, and there are infinitely more which I shall omit, whether from ignorance, inability, or want of time, in the design which I have to form a true client of Mary, and a true disciple of Jesus Christ” (#111).
2. A thorough and informative history of Marian devotion (so that you get the benefit of knowing how to defend Mary)
3. Why perfect consecration to Mary is perfect consecration to Jesus.
4. How to attain the heights of living a Marian life, so you can experience all the good effects of your consecration which St. Louis de Montfort talks about.
5. Why the “True Devotion to Mary” is a more complete form of spiritual childhood than St. Thérèse the Little Flower’s. (This may surprise you.)
6. The authentic history of the Rosary.
7. How Our Lady taught St. Dominic, St. John of Capistrano and Blessed Alan de la Roche.
8. The great importance of the Hail Mary for the slaves of Jesus in Mary.
9. The remarkable power of Our Lady’s Magnificat and why you will want to recite it after Holy Communion.
10. The two (2) conditions absolutely required to be led by the spirit of Mary (so that you can make rapid progress in your devotion to her and your spiritual life.)
11. The great benefits of allowing yourself to be led by Mary and how to bring this about.
12. Why this devotion is the easiest method of sanctifying yourself and arriving at union with Jesus Christ (and why this method must work).
13. Why imitating Mary is an assurance of reaching Christian perfection.
14. A more thorough explanation of the benefits of the life of Mary in you. (You’ll see how it slashes the time it takes for you to get a firm grasp on this best of Marian devotions.)
15. Why this devotion is the best means of preserving grace.
16. Why consecration to Jesus by Mary’s hands is the most perfect of all consecrations.
17. How consecrating yourself to Jesus through Mary is the best thing you can do for all those to whom you have real obligations.
18. Why the True Devotion to Mary is the best means to increase your confidence in Jesus and Mary.
19. Why your consecration assures the maximum power to your prayers for your parents, friends, and benefactors.
20. How having recourse to Mary’s intercession is the best way to assure you of the divine favors. That devotion to Mary is not an obstacle to grace.
21. How this devotion is the easiest way to convert sinners and deliver souls from Purgatory, without doing anything more than the ordinary duties of your state in life.
22. The seven (7) false Marian devotions which are destroying souls, how to avoid them, and what you must NEVER do. Turn to page 236 and read very carefully. And once you see the clear descriptions of the false Marian devotions, you’ll know exactly whether you need to tweak your Marian devotion or not (just to sharpen your results).
23. Why being ranked among the faithful servants of Mary is the best thing you can do.
24. Why this Marian devotion is the best means of acquiring and preserving divine Wisdom.
25. Why St. Louis-Marie says that by this devotion “you will give Jesus more glory in a month than by any other practice in many years.”
26. How all the predestined are members of Christ, but all the members of Christ are not predestined.
27. Why you can be guaranteed Mary will never be an obstacle to divine union.
28. Mary’s role in the last times and why she must be victorious.
29. How the True Devotion to Mary imitates as exactly as possible the devotion of Jesus to Mary.
Don’t take my word for it, however. Here’s what the Montfort Fathers say about this massive goldmine (It’s over 400 pages!) of Marian devotion…
“The “Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion” points out everything the reader must
know or remember in order to penetrate completely the immortal masterpiece of St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort. It is an essential book for whoever desires to learn the Perfect Devotion.”
They also said this book “furnishes to readers everything they must know in order to understand and taste the doctrine of Bl. Louis-Marie de Montfort.”
Furthermore, a letter from the Vatican’s Substitute Secretary of State, Giovanni Battista Montini (now known as Bl. Pope Paul VI), to Fr. Plessis, says this Commentary is “completely penetrated with the Marian piety which animated Bl. Grignion de Montfort.”
To my knowledge, this book is the only one of its kind. Since its publication the world has not seen any attempts to beat it, produce something better, or improve upon it. Before its publication, though, someone had tried to write a commentary on the “True Devotion to Mary”, but threw in the towel at #42 of the 273 sections.
And, before we go on, don’t forget what else St. Louis says:
“O, how highly we glorify God, when, after the example of Jesus, we submit ourselves to Mary! Having, then, before our eyes an example so plain and so well-known to the whole world, are we so senseless as to imagine that we can find a more perfect or a shorter means of glorifying God than that of submitting ourselves to Mary, after the example of her Son?” (#139)
So, because this Commentary shows you how to submit yourself to Mary, it’s invaluable for anyone interested in following Jesus’ example.
Another encouraging thing is St. Louis says he taught this devotion “in public and in private, during my missions for many years” (#110) to normal parishioners in France. So, it’s easy to learn.
And to give an idea of the power of this devotion, the only parts of France which didn’t go over to the wrong side during the French Revolution were the parts where St. Louis preached this Marian devotion.
What the Montfort Fathers said is enough real-world proof that you can trust this Commentary… that it truly helps you (just like it’s helped countless others) understand this “secret unknown to almost all Christians, even the most devout” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #177)… and… takes your Marian devotion to the highest level you desire.
But before it can do that, you must make a decision. It’s a small one and carries no risk whatsoever…and… it could change your life permanently (in a positive way). It’s the decision to trust enough to take action right now and claim your copy of this Commentary by clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below in the “30-Day No-Risk Trial Certificate”.
And your modest investment is only $24, or less than 7 cents a day.
That’s all there is to it. Your book will be sent to you promptly. After that, you are the judge. If you are not 100% satisfied (for any reason at all), simply send it back for a refund, with no questions whatsoever. Remember, you get Amazon’s 30-Day, ironclad, full refund, zero-risk guarantee.
”30-Day NO-RISK Trial Certificate”
YES! Please rush me at once Fr. Armand Plessis’ “Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin”, because the Montfort Fathers say I will have everything I “must know or remember in order to penetrate completely the immortal masterpiece and doctrine of St. Louis de Montfort.”
I understand – with the Montfort Fathers – this is “an essential book for whoever desires to learn the Perfect Devotion”, which St. Louis-Marie de Montfort calls a “secret unknown to almost all Christians, even the most devout.”
Because the now Blessed Pope Paul VI says this Commentary is “completely penetrated with the Marian piety which animated Bl. Grignion de Montfort”, I am confident in my decision to claim my copy.
I’m getting all this for the low investment of
Furthermore, I understand I have NO RISK in claiming my copy, because I have the 30-day, no-hassle, no-questions-asked guarantee of Amazon, one of the largest, secure, and most trusted online retailers.
With the “Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin”, I have no risk.
I know my information is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button below and claiming my copy now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
P.S. The Montfort Fathers say: “The “Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion” points out everything the reader must know or remember in order to penetrate completely the immortal masterpiece of St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort. It is an essential book for whoever desires to learn the Perfect Devotion”… and… it “furnishes to readers everything they must know in order to understand and taste the doctrine of Bl. Louis-Marie de Montfort.” Claim your copy of “Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin” by clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below – today. Remember, you get Amazon’s 30-Day, ironclad, full refund, zero-risk guarantee.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED