“a remarkable spiritual writer” invites you to…
Saints – With Almost No Hard Work
If you’ve ever been discouraged, because having a spiritual life like a Saint seems to be so distant, time consuming, and difficult to attain (which is the way it always seems to be presented), then this is going to be the most appealing letter you’ll ever read.
But let me make a prediction - -
I predict that many, many thousands of people who really love Mary will not make real progress in their devotion to Mary – simply because they’re suspicious!
“There’s got to be a catch,” they’ll say. “The possibility of having a devotion to Mary greater than the Saints with almost no hard work is just too good to be true.”
Here’s what this is all about:
FIRST: St. Louis-Marie de Montfort says: “As there are secrets of nature to do in a short time at little cost and with facility, natural operations, so also in like manner there are secrets in the order of grace to do in a short time with sweetness and facility, supernatural operations, such as emptying ourselves of self, filling ourselves with God, and becoming perfect” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #82).
SECOND: “Having read nearly all the books which profess to treat of devotion to Our Lady, and having conversed familiarly and holily with the best and wisest men of these latter times, I have never known nor heard of any practice of devotion towards her at all equal to the one which I now wish to unfold…
“…being more glorious to God, more sanctifying to the soul, and more useful to our neighbor, than any other of the devotions to her” (#118).
THIRD: “By this practice, faithfully observed, you will give Jesus more glory in a month than by any other practice, however difficult, in many years” (#222)
So, what is this practice, this devotion to Mary, this secret in the order of grace?
Well, before we get to that, St. Louis says it is…
…“a mystery of grace unknown to even the wisest and most spiritual among Christians” (#21)
…a “mystery of grace, unknown to the reprobate, and but little known even to the predestinate!” (#33)
…“one of these secrets of grace, unknown by the greater number of Christians, known even to few of the devout, and practiced and relished by a far less number still” (#82)
…“a secret unknown to almost all Christians, even the most devout” (#177).
That’s why – in describing this path as “a path of roses and honey compared with the other paths” (#152) – St. Louis de Montfort wrote:
“There have been some Saints, but they have been in small numbers, who have passed by this sweet path to go to Jesus, because the Holy Ghost, faithful Spouse of Mary, has by a singular grace disclosed it to them. But the rest of the Saints, who are the greater number, although they have all had devotion to our Blessed Lady, have not on that account, or at least very little, entered upon this way. This is why they have had to pass through ruder and more dangerous trials” (#152).
Now, since the Holy Ghost didn’t reveal this devotion to most of the Saints, and because of that, they “had to pass through ruder and more dangerous trials,” doesn’t it now make sense to you that their writings would present becoming holy as something difficult to attain? They were writing from their own experience!
But their experience doesn’t have to be your experience, because there’s a better and easier way.
So, why would the Holy Ghost not reveal it to them, but is willing to reveal it to you?
“God wishes that His holy Mother should be at present more known, more loved, more honored, than she has ever been. This, no doubt, will take place, if the predestinate enter, with the grace and light of the Holy Ghost, into the interior and perfect practice which I will disclose to them shortly” (#55).
And St. Louis says why it’s easier for you than for them.
“St. Augustine calls our Blessed Lady “the mold of God.” He who is cast in this mold is presently formed and molded in Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ in him. At a slight expense and in a short time he will become God-like, because he has been cast in the same mold which has formed a God-man” (#219).
He repeated himself later.
“Let us remember, I repeat it for the second time, that Mary is the great and exclusive mold of God, proper to make living images of God, at small cost and in a little time; and that a soul which has found that mold, and has lost itself in it, is presently changed into Jesus Christ, whom that mold represents” (#260).
Listen to him:
“As the essential of this devotion consists in the interior which it ought to form, it will not be equally comprehended by everybody. Some will stop at what is exterior in it, and will go no further, and these will be the greatest number. Some, in small number, will enter into its inward spirit; but they will only mount but one step. Who will mount to the second step? Who will get as far as the third? Lastly, who will so advance as to make this devotion his habitual state?” (#119).
So, the hurdle to overcome is how to enter, “with the grace and light of the Holy Ghost, into the interior” (#55) of this devotion.
And that’s where the Marian expert I mentioned above comes in.
Who is he? His name is Fr. Jean-Marie Texier. He was a Montfort Father. You’ve probably never heard of him. And neither had I, until I visited the Superior General of the Montfort Fathers in Rome, who gave me a history of their religious order.
And I noticed in this history that the Montfort Fathers called Fr. Texier “a remarkable spiritual writer”. So I decided to track down his books. And I discovered their praise of him was more than justified… perhaps even an understatement.
He’s called “a remarkable spiritual writer” not only because he thoroughly understood what St. Louis de Montfort taught, but also because he displayed remarkable ability in being able to teach it. What he teaches flat out works.
And Fr. Texier has written a book called…
This is important, because you’ve seen how St. Louis says most people who make their consecration to Mary don’t get beyond the first step.
So, instead of stalling like the “greatest number” or being one of the few who reach the second step, you’ll step on the gas and go right to the third level, the “habitual state” of living in union with Mary.
Now what’s great about this book is the startling simplicity with which Fr. Texier explains everything. This completely eliminates any guesswork.
2. How Mary’s slaves have a special glory in heaven (p.76).
3. Why the devil tries everything to separate you from Mary (What he knows and you don’t).
4. Why Mary is called the “Gate of Heaven” and why you can’t get there without her (p.81).
5. The precise way to “merit a glorious place in the eternal ages” (pp.93-94).
6. Why every Saturday is dedicated to Mary (p.98).
7. Why the Holy Slavery is the most secure protection from all errors (p.100).
8. The main cause of egoism, how it destroys your spiritual life… and… the simple remedy for it (p.104).
9. Why you aren’t experiencing the benefits of this devotion, and the easy way to solve this (p.106).
10. “Let a man fallen into evil try to raise himself by penance, Satan will try hard to make him doubt mercy and the divine goodness. If you are converted, he will exaggerate the difficulties of perseverance, by showing you that God will grow tired of giving you these graces, which you abuse. With what a treacherous art he disfigures in the sight of our imagination the sweet face of our kind, good God! He does not even respect souls who are already advanced in perfection.”
And in the next paragraph, Fr. Texier gives the remedy for these attacks (p.107).
11. Why to mistrust God is to be mistaken about His nature and not to understand His religion. And what God has done to reassure you completely (pp.109-110).
12. The way to take God by His “weak side” no matter what sins you’ve committed and always be assured of forgiveness (p.110).
13. Why embracing the Holy Slavery – this Marian devotion – is a sign God has reserved choice graces for you (p.112).
14. Why your “state of belonging to Mary is an excellent means of receiving immense supplies of graces” (p.114).
15. 2 excellent motives for you to have unshakeable confidence in Mary (Keep these in mind… and… everything else you discover in this chapter, and you’ll see precisely how Mary will grant you more than you can ask or imagine.) (p.115)
16. Why your “death will be sweet” because of the Holy Slavery (p.118).
17. Why St. Louis said this devotion to Mary is an “excellent means of persevering in virtue” (p.119).
18. Chapter 20 reveals how despite a sincere conversion, a desire to repair the past, and a firm purpose of amendment, souls still fall…and… the perfect remedy for this. (This chapter alone is worth the price of the book.) (p.119)
19. How this devotion “assures us in a special way of (Mary’s) permanent help” (p.121).
20. Reveals the “quintessence of the devotion preached by Montfort” and how with it “we remain in Mary as a permanent state.” (St. Louis says most of the Saints didn’t know this, and even most of those who make their consecration, but it’s yours on page 122. This is perhaps the most consoling and encouraging chapter in this book. This is where you really see Fr. Texier is “a remarkable spiritual writer”.) (p.122)
21. What will cause Mary to “overwhelm you with her love” (p.123).
23. Precisely why Mary has to reward your generosity toward her in a way that is “eminently superior” (p.128).
24. 3 unmistakable ways to recognize the presence of Mary in your soul. (This is HUGE, because it’s impossible for the devil to counterfeit these signs.) (pp.130-131)
Remember what St. Louis said…
“There are at this time, more than ever, false devotions to our Blessed Lady which it is easy to mistake for true ones. The devil, like a counterfeiter and a subtle and experienced deceiver, has already deceived and destroyed so many souls by a false devotion to the Blessed Virgin, that he makes a daily use of his diabolical experience to plunge many others by this same way into everlasting perdition.
“As a counterfeiter does not ordinarily counterfeit anything but gold and silver, or very rarely the other metals, because they are not worth the trouble, so the evil spirit does not for the most part counterfeit the other devotions, but only those to Jesus and Mary, the devotion to Holy Communion, and to our Blessed Lady, because they are, among other devotions, what gold and silver are amongst metals” (#90).
Once you know what these unmistakable signs of Mary’s presence are, you’ll see why it’s IMPOSSIBLE for the devil to counterfeit them.
25. Reveals how souls who wholeheartedly consecrated themselves to Mary and frequently repeated their consecration, often take it back in practice – even daily. (The two (2) qualities you need to make sure you’re not one of these people) (p.133)
26. What St. Louis considers “the most important” aspect of this devotion, and which “every Christian must aspire to” (p.134).
27. The task Mary will acquit herself of with “as much joy as care” – in your behalf – if you allow her the freedom and time (p.135).
28. Why Mary “was created and placed in the world, why she was enriched with eminent and transcendent graces” (p.135).
29. Why your consent to Mary’s action is indispensable. (That’s quite a lot for page 135!)
30. What has to happen for the Holy Spirit to speed up His action in your soul, accomplish great things in you, and make you a great saint (pp.137-138).
31. And consider this from Chapter 24. Read this slowly and attentively.
“What the Treatise on the True Devotion says to us is such as to start us out on the path of good. Legion are the souls who become discouraged because they believe they are doing nothing, or at least doing nothing much. They imagine that to please God much, to work for His greater glory, to save sinners or deliver souls from Purgatory, it is necessary to undertake extraordinary things, to impose on themselves fasts, pilgrimages, long prayers, etc.
“But no, St. Louis-Marie de Montfort says to them: stay on your path. Be content with doing what you usually do, but do it in the spirit of Mary, in union with her intentions and dispositions. In that way you will win Jesus’ heart. Your works, even the smallest, will charm Him, if He sees in them the charity and fervor of His Mother. What good you can do from a distance as well as nearby!
“So a poor woman, an imitator of Mary, although she is unschooled and without credit with men, establishes by her prayers and her entire life a continual communication between Heaven and earth, brings down on the just and sinners the rain of divine graces. Mary lives in her, works in her, suffers and prays in her, and in this way forces, so to speak, the heavenly Father to spread blessings, instead of the curses which the crimes of men deserve.
“Montfort said that the perfect devotion would be the devotion of the future. It is through her that the great kingdom of Jesus Christ will become established in the world. We no longer wonder at this prediction when we reflect on the marvels that this holy practice is capable of producing. Therefore, let us spread it and propagate it around us. We shall have done more for the cause of God than by the noisiest demonstrations. We work in obscurity, it is true, and our efforts do not attract the applause of men to us.
“But what glory and merits our zeal for Mary’s honor will obtain for us in Heaven! If already to unite ourselves to her in our small actions is something so great and precious, what will it be to win hearts for her, to extend the limits of her kingdom! The surest way of being well-received by the divine Judge in His court is to bring Him proof that here on earth we have proved to be apostles of Mary. “Qui elucidant me vitam aeternam habebunt. They that explain me shall have life everlasting” (Eccli. 24:31).
32. Why labors and extraordinary sufferings are NOT necessary for union with God (p.142).
33. What really causes holiness. (It’s NOT the multitude or greatness of your good works.) (p.142)
34. Why Mary is so eager to defend your interests with God (p.149).
35. Why you must EXPECT to see Mary giving your works all their perfection, and how she does this (p.150).
36. How to give the smallest and most humble of your works “all the value possible” at every instant of your day, “increasing your treasure, rendering more glory to God, and pleasing the heart of our Mother” (pp.151-152).
37. Airtight reasons why your consecration and your practice of this perfect devotion gives you “a particular power to relieve or deliver the suffering souls” in Purgatory. (You’ll see why St. Louis said: “It would be no surprise if, at the hour of death, it should be found that a person faithful to this practice shall, by the means of it, have delivered many souls from Purgatory, and converted many sinners, though he shall have done nothing more than the ordinary actions of his state of life. What joy at his judgment! What glory in his eternity!” (#172) (p.155)
38. Why you can “believe practically in the power of your prayers, in spite of the false reasons that your humility seems to inspire” (p.156).
39. How being faithful to your consecration helps you avoid Purgatory altogether (or at least shorten your stay there)… and… how to turn the daily annoyances you experience from unavoidable human contact to your great benefit (p.157).
40. Why the Assumption should be one of your favorite Solemnities (p.160).
You can see why St. Louis said:
“I have said that this would come to pass particularly at the end of the world, and indeed presently, because the Most High with His holy Mother has to form for Himself great Saints, who shall surpass most of the other Saints in sanctity, as much as the cedars of Lebanon outgrow the little shrubs, as has been revealed to a holy soul, whose life has been written by a great servant of God” (#47).
O.K., before we end, think about this.
St. Louis wrote:
“I clearly foresee that raging bets shall come in fury to tear with their diabolical teeth this little writing and him whom the Holy Ghost has made use of to write it, or at least to smother it in the silence of a coffer, that it may not appear” (#114).
The devil was successful in keeping the “True Devotion to Mary” hidden for 127 years!
And St. Louis wrote the “True Devotion to Mary” on the fly, in one sitting, and didn’t go into a lot of detail.
In fact, Montfort Father Armand Plessis says in his introduction to the “Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin”:
“Now, the “Treatise on the True Devotion” condenses in one small volume a considerable sum of dogmatic truths and spiritual counsels. Several times, the author (St. Louis) shows his intention of only saying things briefly, and he avoids lingering over proofs. Benedict XV himself notes this character: “If the book is of great authority and great unction, it is also “little by volume”.
“Doctrinal density, included in a brief text! The same conciseness naturally calls for explanations. Otherwise many readers will be confused, and will declare themselves incapable of enjoying the Montfortian spirituality.”
Even St. Louis admits he left a lot out:
“I have now said many things about the Most Holy Virgin; but I have many more to say, and there are infinitely more which I shall omit, whether from ignorance, inability, or want of time, in the design which I have to form a true client of Mary, and a true disciple of Jesus Christ” (#111).
So, think about this: If the devil felt so threatened by a book that was written quickly and didn’t go into great detail about this “secret of grace”, and… used all his efforts to make sure it remained hidden for 127 years, do you think he wants YOU to read “To Jesus through Mary”, which explains in great detail a “mystery of grace” most of the Saints didn’t know? Especially because the book has been written by “a remarkable spiritual writer”?
Definitely not, because “the faithful and true servants of Mary give him more trouble to conquer than it does to conquer others” (#50).
“To Jesus through Mary” brings you all these remarkable benefits you’ve read about, because it shows you how to do all your actions in the spirit of Mary. But it can only do this if you claim your copy today.
Remember what St. Louis says:
“We must understand also what a good it is to convert a sinner, or to deliver a soul from Purgatory. It is an INFINITE GOOD, which is greater than to create heaven and earth, because we give to a soul the possession of God.
“It would be no surprise if, at the hour of death, it should be found that a person faithful to this practice shall, by the means of it, have delivered many souls from Purgatory, and converted many sinners, though he shall have done nothing more than the ordinary actions of his state of life. What joy at his judgment! What glory in his eternity!” (#172)
And so, you can see pennies a day is a steal, because you can’t put a price on anything that shows you – like “To Jesus through Mary” does – how to live a Marian devotion that rewards you with these results, while doing “nothing more than the ordinary actions of his state of life.” (I told you there was almost no hard work.) And what price could you pay for an “infinite good”?
And now you can try “To Jesus through Mary”…
If the mail is too slow for you, simply download it on Kindle and you can get started in under 3 minutes. (And you don’t need a Kindle device. You can instantly download it to your PC or MAC.)
”30-Day NO-RISK Trial Certificate”
YES! Casimir, please deliver “To Jesus through Mary” right to my doorstep, so I can finally discover how to live my consecration, which St. Louis-Marie de Montfort calls “a mystery of grace unknown to even the wisest and most spiritual among Christians.”
I understand this is a risk-free trial. If for any reason or no reason at all, I’m not satisfied, I can return it within 30 days for a full and immediate, no questions asked, no hard feelings, no hassle refund!
Because the Montfort Fathers call Fr. Texier “a remarkable spiritual writer,” I am confident in my decision to claim my copy.
I’m getting all this for the low investment of
Furthermore, I understand I have NO RISK in claiming my copy, because I have the no-hassle, no-questions-asked guarantee of Amazon, one of the largest, secure, and most trusted online retailers.
With “To Jesus through Mary”, I can only gain, and have nothing to lose. I don’t risk a penny at any time.
I know my information is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below and claiming my copy now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
P.S. “To Jesus through Mary” shows you step-by-step, in everyday language, how to do all your actions in the spirit of Mary, so you can “give Jesus more glory in a month than by any other practice, however difficult, in many years” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #222). But the only way it will help you is if you take action today. All you need to do now is claim your copy by clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below – today. Read it… and try out some of the strategies…and if you’re not satisfied for any reason or no reason at all return it. Remember, you get Amazon’s 30-Day, ironclad, full refund, zero-risk guarantee.