If you would like to catapult your devotion to Mary to radically higher levels and enjoy a wonderful relationship with God, then here is how St. Louis de Montfort did it in the 17th century, and why I think you can do it now.
Let’s get right to it.
“He would have liked everybody to join the society of the slaves of the Blessed Virgin. The source of this zeal was the book (“The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God”) written on this subject by the late Fr. Boudon.”
Montfort Father Jean-Marie Texier: “The writings of this holy priest (Fr. Boudon) charmed the fervent seminarian (St. Louis-Marie) in his free time and gave a lively impulse to his momentum toward the good. But none captivated him as much as “The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God”.
“It is a rich repertoire from which Montfort drew extensively when his composed his Treatise on the True Devotion. One finds, in effect, in the writings of Montfort, the thoughts of Boudon, and sometimes even his expressions.”
Now this is pretty remarkable, because St. Louis revealed he “read nearly all the books which profess to treat of devotion to Our Lady” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #118). And yet, this was his favorite Marian book. This means this book did more to increase his Marian devotion than even the writings of the Saints.
“The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God” contains the simple, step-by-step blueprint St. Louis-Marie used to become a great Marian Saint. In fact, it’s from this book that he took his motto: “God alone.”
What might shock you is that although it was first published in 1667, it’s never been available in English until now. It took me several years to find a copy in French, and then I translated it.
And so, I now introduce you to St. Louis de Montfort’s favorite Marian book...
2. Why you can be certain of honoring God by this devotion.
3. How God is the ultimate end of this devotion.
4. Why the devil hates the Rosary, and how you can beat him.
5. How this Marian devotion contains all other devotions and helps you practice them more effectively.
6. A clear explanation why you need devotion to Mary to overcome the snares of the devil. (It may surprise you.)
7. The inside story of the untold benefits you can receive for having devotion to St. John the Apostle.
8. Little-known, very inspiring examples from the life of St. John Chrysostom, from which you can benefit immensely. (Fr. Boudon was also St. John Chrysostom’s biographer.)
9. Why devotion to St. Joseph, St. Joachim, and St. Anne is important, what other Saints to be devoted to, and how devotion to them can increase your devotion to Mary.
10. Excellent ways you can honor the holy Angels, why it’s necessary to have devotion to them, and the immense benefits you get for doing so.
11. Why faithfully living your devotion to Mary will bring you a high place in Heaven.
12. Air-tight refutations against the objections which are formed against this Marian devotion. (You won’t be at a loss for words ever again.)
13. Why you can never honor Mary enough.
14. The strength of Mary’s Immaculate Heart, and how Jesus Himself taught St. Mechtilde devotion to it. (You’ve never seen it described like this.).
15. A clear explanation of the tricks of the demons and how they use against you the very means you have of overcoming them. (Fr. Boudon gives the most assured means overcoming them, and you’ll find out what the devil dreads the most.)
“Jesus Christ gave more glory to God the Father by submission to His Mother during those thirty years than He would have given Him in converting the whole world by the working of the most stupendous miracles. O, how highly we glorify God, when, to please Him, we submit ourselves to Mary, after the example of Jesus Christ, our sole Exemplar!” (#18)
“O, how highly we glorify God, when, after the example of Jesus, we submit ourselves to Mary! Having, then, before our eyes an example so plain and so well-known to the whole world, are we so senseless as to imagine that we can find a more perfect or a shorter means of glorifying God than that of submitting ourselves to Mary, after the example of her Son?” (#139)
“The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God” shows you… in great detail… exactly what St. Louis de Montfort did to imitate Jesus’ example of perfect submission to Mary… and… how you can also.
The rest is up to you. Your investment is $24. That’s less than 7 cents a day. Which is a fraction of the cost of a daily cup of coffee at Starbucks, or any store, for that matter. And it’s easy to order. All you have to do is click the “ADD TO CART” button below in the “30-Day No-Risk Trial Certificate”.
That’s all there is to it. Your book will be sent to you promptly. After that, you are the judge. If, within 30 days, you aren’t 100% satisfied (for any reason at all), simply return it for a full refund with no questions at all.
”30-Day NO-RISK Trial Certificate”
YES! Please send me at once Fr. Henri-Marie Boudon’s “The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God”, because I want to discover the secrets of St. Louis-Marie de Montfort’s remarkable devotion to Mary.
Because this was St. Louis de Montfort’s favorite Marian book, I know I can be confident in my decision to claim my copy.
I’m getting all this for the low investment of
Furthermore, I understand I have NO RISK in claiming my copy, because I have the no-hassle, no-questions-asked guarantee of Amazon, one of the largest, secure, and most trusted online retailers.
With “The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God”, I have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. I don’t risk a penny at any time.
I know my information is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button below and claiming my copy now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
P.S. “The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God” shows you the breakthrough practices which transformed the Marian devotion of St. Louis de Montfort… and… made him one of the greatest Marian Saints in the history of the Church. It can transform your Marian devotion too, but only if you take action today. And because you have a 30-Day, money-back, 100% guarantee, why not click the “ADD TO CART” button below – NOW!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED