to read this letter will be the most important of your
life – from a spiritual point of view – because it reveals…
To Mary… Or Your Money Back
unconditional, no-risk, money-back, no-questions-asked guarantee”
Dear Marian Devotee,
Did you know that most people… even those who’ve made their consecration to Mary… outright fail in their devotion to Mary or make no substantial advances in growing closer to the Blessed Virgin?
And do you know why?
Here’s what this is all about.
…“a mystery of grace unknown to even the wisest and most spiritual among Christians” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #21)
…“one of these secrets of grace, unknown by the greater number of Christians, known even to few of the devout, and practiced and relished by a far less number still” (#82).
But, even those fortunate enough to make their consecration to Mary don’t make any real progress.
“As the essential of this devotion consists in the interior which it ought to form, it will not be equally comprehended by everybody. Some will stop at what is exterior in it, and will go no further, and these will be the greatest number. Some, in small number, will enter into its inward spirit; but they will only mount but one step. Who will mount to the second step? Who will get as far as the third? Lastly, who will so advance as to make this devotion his habitual state?” (#119).
What’s more, he says even most of the Saints didn’t know this secret…
“There have been some Saints, but they have been in small numbers, who have passed by this sweet path to go to Jesus, because the Holy Ghost, faithful Spouse of Mary, has by a singular grace disclosed it to them. But the rest of the Saints, who are the greater number, although they have all had devotion to our Blessed Lady, have not on that account, or at least very little, entered upon this way. This is why they have had to pass through ruder and more dangerous trials” (#152).
I don’t know about you, but I was rather shocked when I read that.
And so, most people never make any real progress, because they don’t have a solid foundation which gives them the “interior” spirit of this devotion.
But not to worry.
Montfort Father Jean-Marie Texier solved this dilemma.
Don’t worry if you’ve never heard of him. Neither had I. My own struggles to live my consecration to Mary led me to search for help. In fact, my search led me all the way to Rome to meet with the Superior General of the Montfort Fathers, Fr. Battista Cortinovis.
As I was reading through it, I discovered certain Montfort Fathers had written excellent books explaining the “True Devotion to Mary” and the “mystery of grace” it contains.
One of these authors was Fr. Jean-Marie Texier, who the Montfort Fathers called “a remarkable spiritual writer”.
Having tracked down his books – all written in French – it was clear the Montfort Fathers’ praise of him was more than justified.
One of his books was the “Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin”. It was, hands-down, the best book on preparing for consecration to Mary I’d ever seen. Head and shoulders above everything else.
I’ll tell you why in just a bit.
But first, listen to why he says he wrote it.
“This short work was composed in order to respond to an oft-expressed desire. (St. Louis de Montfort) proposes some vocal prayers to recite and is content to recommend in a general manner readings which can nourish one’s piety.
“But this simple indication seemed insufficient for many. Readers wished for special considerations for each day of the preparation. A guide was desired, which would lead the soul from the mists of the world to the light of Christ by way of the sweet path of Mary.
“Passages drawn from the life of St. Louis-Marie de Montfort have been added to the meditations. They will assist in better understanding his teaching, which he illustrated by his examples.” (NOTE: These passages are appearing in English for the first time. Fr. Texier was also St. Louis’ biographer.)
Now what he doesn’t say is he also included, as a crowning touch, something unique to this book: an edifying example from the life of the saintly Fr. Rene Mulot, St. Louis de Montfort’s first successor. This is also appearing in English for the first time.
Then he mentions another feature unique which sets it apart from any other preparation for consecration book:
“We indicated for every day a chapter of St. Alphonsus Liguori’s delightful little work, “The Glories of Mary”, a commentary on the Salve Regina. It is a book eminently suitable to make known to us the merciful heart of Mary, and to increase our confidence and love for so good a Mother, because, besides what belongs to the holy author, we find innumerable excerpts from the Fathers and the Doctors there. We have, then, the thought of the Church on the Most Blessed Virgin.”
You’ll see that what he writes and the clarity of his writing style eliminates the “giving up” process most people go through when they try to change their life.
And the examples he uses from St. Louis de Montfort’s life re-ignite the enthusiasm and excitement you had when you first made your consecration, if you’ve already done so.
Here’s a glimpse of what this “remarkable spiritual writer” reveals:
2. How to leapfrog over the learning curve in understanding the interior spirit of your consecration, so you can start benefiting from it as FAST as possible (St. Louis de Montfort says most people never achieve this.)
3. Proven, time-tested, and highly effective ways to prepare for your consecration to Mary.
4. An arsenal of examples from the life of St. Louis-Marie de Montfort. (These include examples from Canon Blain’s biography of him. Blain was St. Louis-Marie’s best friend, and the Saint told him things that he told no one else. Now you get to see them for the first time.)
5. The world under its true aspect, with its vanities, follies, and dangers, so that you can avoid its snares.
6. How to focus on Mary even during the 12 preliminary days (“We learn quickly and easily in the school of Mary! No master except Jesus is capable of forming us as she” – page 4).
7. How St. Louis-Marie knew he had been given a mission to fight the devil, and how he continuously did so (even literally) and emerged victorious.
8. How to combine heroic courage with humility following the example of St. Louis-Marie.
9. The crafty tricks of the devil. He doesn’t stand a chance if you implement the tactics you will learn to fight him.
10. Why the holy slavery of Mary is a school of perfection.
11. It dissects every step of the preparation for you for every day of the preparation, including the twelve preliminary days and the three following weeks. (This reduces the time it takes to understand, familiarize yourself with, and master this devotion to Mary.)
12. St. Louis de Montfort’s influence on his first saintly successor, Fr. Rene Mulot. And how this influence can extend to you.
“Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin” is so full of valuable ideas you’ve never seen before, we feel certain you’ll find in this easy-to-use guide the key to making the best preparation for your consecration to Mary.
And you don’t have to worry about deep theological jargon. It’s written in layman’s terms – for normal parishioners.
So that after you make your consecration, your progress in living it will be exponentially faster… and… your success exponentially greater.
Your fidelity and commitment to this devotion is presumed, because otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this.
Admittedly, this isn’t the first preparation for consecration book, but it is the newest in the English-speaking world.
And, as I said I would reveal above, it’s head and shoulders above everything else, because it has four (4) things you’ll find only in this preparation for consecration book:
1. The Montfort Fathers call its author, Fr. Texier, “a remarkable spiritual writer”. (To my knowledge, no other author of a preparation for consecration book has received such high praise from the Montfort Fathers. And they wouldn’t have praised him so highly if they hadn’t thoroughly vetted his book.)
2. It contains previously untranslated examples from St. Louis de Montfort’s life
3. It contains previously untranslated information about Fr. Rene Mulot, St. Louis’ first saintly successor
4. It recommends daily readings from St. Alphonsus Liguori’s “The Glories of Mary”.
Fr. Texier was totally committing to spreading the message of his founder, St. Louis-Marie de Montfort. And he’s done it – in part – with this book.
He’s written it to be easy to understand and apply. He’s made the “secret of grace” St. Louis taught accessible to everyone from beginners to the more advanced.
Getting Started Is Easy!
And you can try “Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin”…
If the mail is too slow for you, simply download it on Kindle and you can get started in under 3 minutes. (And you don’t need a Kindle device. You can instantly download it to your PC or MAC.)
So, if you’re ready to get started with your risk-free trial of “Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin”, and begin discovering “one of these secrets of grace, unknown by the greater number of Christians, known even to few of the devout, and practiced and relished by a far less number still” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #82)…
”30-Day NO-RISK Trial Certificate”
YES! I’m ready to discover the easy, proven, and time-tested methods in “Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin”, so I can make a thorough preparation for my consecration to Mary.
I know I can be confident in my decision to claim my copy, because the Montfort Fathers called Fr. Texier “a remarkable spiritual writer.”
I’m getting all this for the low investment of
Furthermore, I understand I have ZERO RISK in claiming my copy of “Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin”, because I have the 30-day, 100% no-hassle, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee of Amazon, who was ranked #1 again this year in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
I know my information is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below and claiming my copy now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
P.S. “Preparation for Consecration to the Most Blessed Virgin” will guide you step-by-step, in everyday language, through your preparation for consecration to Mary. And it’ll help you avoid many obstacles. It’s a must-read for anyone serious about preparing for their consecration to Mary. And it contains valuable information you’ll never find anywhere else.
Read it, discover why the Montfort Fathers called Fr. Texier “a remarkable spiritual writer”. Try it out… and if you’re not satisfied for any reason or no reason at all return it. You don’t risk a penny at any point. To this day, no one’s contacted me to say they’ve taken Amazon up on their guarantee. Simply click the “ADD TO CART” button below right now and claim your copy.