Mass ‘Give More Glory To The Most High And Procure More Advantages For Holy Church And For Souls
Than A Large Number Of Others.’
everything you’re getting is only 99 cents.”
Dear Marian Devotee,
If you’ve ever been distracted at Mass and want to know an almost foolproof way to remain focused while amassing many graces at the same time, this is going to be one of the most interesting short letters you’ll ever read.
But, before I tell you about it, see if you meet the two (2) qualifications of Fr. Huppers, the Montfort Father who wrote this book, so you can decide whether or not to keep reading.
FIRST: “They are intended for the “children and slaves of love” of the Most Blessed Virgin, who, according to the pressing recommendation of the divine Heart of Jesus to His favorite confidante, Margaret-Mary, feel an imperative need to unite themselves with their “dear Everything with Jesus” in their holiest actions and above all in the Sacrifice of our altars.”
SECOND: “We shall zealously try to apply St. Louis-Marie de Montfort’s Marian method to this central action of predominant importance. We want to be like the beloved disciple, led to Calvary by the maternal hand of Mary.”
So, if you want to be united with Mary at Mass and are interested in St. Louis-Marie de Montfort’s Marian method, keep reading…
Now, St. Louis de Montfort devotes the entire last part of his “True Devotion to Mary” to explaining how to get an abundance of graces from Holy Communion.
But a guide was needed to help you flesh out what he wrote, because…
He says he left quite a bit out of his book.
“I have now said many things about the Most Holy Virgin; but I have many more to say, and there are infinitely more which I shall omit, whether from ignorance, inability, or want of time, in the design which I have to form a true client of Mary, and a true disciple of Jesus Christ” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #111).
Fortunately, Fr. J.M. Huppers, one of his spiritual sons, has written a little book to help you understand what St. Louis wrote. And so I introduce you to his…
1. The role and cooperation of Mary in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
2. The “True Devotion to Mary” applied to the Mass.
3. Why the Holy Mass “has to be the center and the starting point of the whole spiritual life of every Christian in particular.”
4. The twofold cooperation every believer must give at the Holy Sacrifice. Twofold cooperation?
5. How to prolong the Mass in your life.
6. How to make a single Mass “give more glory to the Most High and procure more advantages for Holy Church and for souls than a large number of others.” (You’ll not only discover how, but also why this is possible.)
7. What neglecting Our Lady at Holy Mass makes you miss out on.
8. Why it’s impossible for Mary to be absent from Holy Mass.
9. Why Mary’s cooperation at Mass is indispensable.
10. How Mary’s cooperation in the Mass “unspeakably surpasses in value itself the wonderful physical power which the priest exercises in the celebration of the holy mysteries.”
11. Why what Mary does at Mass is proportionately the same as what she did on Calvary.
12. Why you can say Mary saved mankind with her Son.
13. Discover why Jesus, “for life and death…wanted to be dependent on His most holy Mother!”
14. Realize your embracing the Holy Slavery – this Marian devotion – “is exactly as it was for Jesus, a total abandonment to God.”
15. Why renewing your consecration to God through Mary “is to unite in the most perfect way with the oblation of Jesus in the holy sacrifice of the altar.”
16. Why this consecration is the highest tribute “of the creature to the Creator.”
17. How to keep yourself focused for the whole Mass.
18. How to make your cooperation in the Holy Sacrifice “very elevated and very worthy of God.”
19. Why the Holy Slavery taught by St. Louis de Montfort is the most perfect way to unite with Jesus’ sacrifice in the Mass.
20. Why living your Consecration during the Mass is not worshipping Mary.
21. The 4 moments during Mass when the Church formally invites you to unite yourself with Mary.
22. Which specific objects in church help you unite yourself with Mary and remain focused during the entirety of the Mass. (Everyone sees these objects, but virtually no one knows how to use them to their benefit.)
23. The profound and remarkable connections between the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the Holy Slavery of love taught by St. Louis-Marie de Montfort.
And everything you’ve just read is what you get BEFORE you get to Part 4 of this little book…
24. How to make the influence of the Mass on your daily life “much more radical.”
25. How to make your life “a continual Mass.”
26. What it means to make every moment of your life “a Consecration.”
27. Finally, how to live the Holy Mass through the True Devotion, and the marvelous consequences of doing so.
If you’ve made your consecration to Mary, and want to know how to apply it it to Holy Mass, then this is your book.
If you haven’t made your consecration to Mary, this book will still help you tremendously. But if you haven’t made your consecration to Mary, what are you waiting for?
St. Louis de Montfort writes:
“O, how highly we glorify God, when, after the example of Jesus, we submit ourselves to Mary! Having, then, before our eyes an example so plain and so well-known to the whole world, are we so senseless as to imagine that we can find a more perfect or a shorter means of glorifying God than that of submitting ourselves to Mary, after the example of her Son?” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #139)
Then, after pointing out that ALL three Persons of the Most Holy Trinity followed this way of dependence on Mary, he adds…
“After so many and such pressing examples of the Most Holy Trinity, can we, without an extreme blindness, dispense ourselves from Mary, and not consecrate ourselves to her, and depend on her to go to God, and to sacrifice ourselves to God?” (#140).
So, there you go.
If you want to know more about consecration to Mary, check out our “Consecration to the Blessed Virgin according to St. Louis de Montfort” by clicking on the ‘Books’ tab at the top of the page. It gives you a foundation in Marian consecration like nothing you’ve ever seen.
As far as “The Holy Mass in Union with Our Lady”…
Best of all, you don’t even need a Kindle device to read it. You can immediately download it right to your PC or MAC. Or you can read it in the Amazon iCloud if you have an Amazon account.
Finally, the only reason to act now—and this is important—is so that you can start putting these breakthrough, unknown techniques for assisting at Mass in union with Mary to work immediately, allowing you to experience all the benefits you’ve read about here… and… even more much sooner than you could ever achieve otherwise.
All that’s left for you to do is to click the “ADD TO CART” button below in the “30-Day No-Risk Trial Certificate”. The choice is yours.
”30-Day NO-RISK Trial Certificate”
YES! I’m ready to discover the easy ways contained in “The Holy Mass in Union with Our Lady” to apply the Marian Method of St. Louis-Marie de Montfort to Holy Mass.
I’m getting all this for the low investment of only $0.99.
Furthermore, I understand I have no risk whatsoever in claiming my copy of “The Holy Mass in Union with Our Lady”, because I have Amazon’s 30-day, 100% no-hassle, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
I know my information is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below and claiming my copy now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED