Ven. Frank Duff (Founder of the Legion of Mary) Reveals…
If you’ve ever wanted an almost guaranteed way to keep your child in the Church, then this will be the most consoling letter you’ll ever read.
Here’s the deal:
Quite a few parents are heartbroken when they see their children stray from the Church and living a life far from God’s will.
They offer prayers and tears to God for the return of their child to the fold. Perhaps you’ve had this experience. Most likely, you certainly know someone who has or who – even now – may be going through this bitter trial.
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
And I heard an ad once which said: “The cost of waterproofing your basement now is nowhere near what it’ll cost to fix a flooded basement.”
The Bible itself shows how important it is to do the preventative work on the front end. Noah began building the ark BEFORE it started raining!
Even God Himself says: “Train a boy in the way he should go; even when he is old, he will not swerve from it” (Prov. 22:6).
Can’t argue with that.
And that brings me to the point of this short letter.
Fr. Emil Neubert, the celebrated friend of St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff, has provided a way for you to put God’s words into practice… without a lot of effort on your part.
Who’s Fr. Neubert?
He was a Marianist priest, who wrote Marian books for every state of life – for children all the way up to priests and religious.
A respected priest who knew Father Neubert said he was “the only man I ever knew who could speak incessantly of the Blessed Virgin and always had something informative and interesting to say.”
St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff felt the same way. Fr. Neubert’s Marian writings were so remarkable, they reached out and struck up friendships with him, maintained correspondence with him, and eagerly promoted his Marian books. St. Maximilian even translated one of his books.
Together with St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff, Fr. Emil Neubert is recognized as one of the most extraordinary apostles of Mary of the twentieth century.
And he’s written an age-appropriate book for children called…
2. Discover all the principal mysteries of the life of Christ from a Marian point of view.
3. See the great things God has done for Mary, which will increase your and your child’s appreciation for your heavenly Mom even more.
4. Recognize what Mary expects of you. (Most people never think of this, even though they stand to gain remarkable benefits.)
5. Reveal to your children how to give themselves totally to Mary like Jesus did.
6. Discover how to show your child to honor Mary. “And he that honors his mother is as one that lays up a treasure” (Ecclesiasticus 3:5).
7. Discover how to show your child the way to love Mary truly.
8. Unearth the way to reveal to your child how to obey Mary like Jesus did.
9. Be given the way to show your child how to imitate Mary.
10. See how to show your children the way to entrust themselves to Mary.
11. Be given the way which allows your child to grasp how to help Mary in her mission. (Yes, she wants help. In fact, she asked for help at Fatima from three young children.)
12. Discover how to show your child the way to live with Mary.
13. Know how to instill good habits in your children while they’re young.
WARNING: Fr. Neubert pulls no punches in presenting the mysteries of the life of Christ in relation to Mary. This IS NOT a watered down version of the Faith. Fr. Neubert doesn’t shy away from presenting the eternal truths.
That’s why St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff stood firmly behind Fr. Neubert’s Marian books and eagerly promoted them They know his books work. But you don’t.
“Your Heavenly Mom” has the power to transform your child, because, as Fr. Neubert concludes this book: “Then you will also see what joy is found in living, like Jesus, in constant union with His Mother, and you will be sure of living one day in eternal union with her and with Him, and with the Most Holy Trinity!”
And now you can try “Your Heavenly Mom”…
If the mail is too slow for you, simply download it on Kindle and you can get started in under 3 minutes. (And you don’t need a Kindle device. You can instantly download it to your PC or MAC.)
”30-Day NO-RISK Trial Certificate”
YES! I want to discover the nearly guaranteed way to ensure my child remains Catholic… and… I want to take advantage of your 30-day, money-back guarantee. I understand Fr. Emil Neubert’s “Your Heavenly Mom” will reveal to me what I need to know in order to share a true, tender, and lasting devotion to Mary with my child.
I understand I will discover how to explain to my child the chief mysteries of the life of Christ from a Marian point of view.
Because the Church, St. Maximilian Kolbe, and Ven. Frank Duff approved and promoted Fr. Neubert’s works, I know I can be confident in my decision to place claim my copy.
I’m getting all this for the low investment of
Furthermore, I understand I have NO RISK in claiming my copy, because I have the no-hassle, no-questions-asked guarantee of Amazon, one of the largest, secure, and most trusted online retailers.
With “Your Heavenly Mom”, my child and I have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. I don’t risk a penny at any time.
I know my information is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button below and claiming my copy now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Copyright 2011-2018 Casimir Valla All rights reserved.