Little-Known Ways To Get Better
Results In The Classroom?”
If you’re a Catholic educator, whether in a school or whether you homeschool, and your goal is to help your students develop good, strong characters, become holy, have a deep understanding of and love for their faith, and also frequent the Sacraments worthily, take this advice from Fr. Emil Neubert.
Fr. Neubert was a Marianist priest whose Marian writings so impressed St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff (founder of the Legion of Mary), they reached out and struck up friendships with him, maintained correspondence with him, and eagerly promoted his Marian works.
Together with St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff, Father Emil Neubert is recognized as one of the most extraordinary apostles of Mary of the twentieth century.
He’s written a book called, “Mary and the Christian Educator”, published for anyone who’s wanted easy, proven, and time-tested ways to bring Mary’s direct maternal influence into their classroom.
- the links between Christian education and the mission of Mary
- why Mary must have the best place in the work of education
- how the mission of the Christian educator is only a participation in the mission entrusted by God to Mary, whether you are aware of it or not
- what true Christian education is. (This is almost universally ignored today.)
- an explanation of the assistance Jesus has prepared for teachers
- why a solid knowledge of the maternity of Mary is so important for you. (Fr. Neubert: “Everyone knows who she is, but few know why she is who she is; and it is a great pity.” This book gives you this knowledge in spades.)
- why Mary’s mission of educator extends to all men and to all times
- why Mary needs YOUR help and precisely how you can help her. (This book tells you how you can take a great part in her mission.)
- the greatness of being a Christian educator. (What could be better than helping the Queen of Heaven form Jesus, her Son, in souls? This is a divine work.)
- what contact with Christ really means and how you can attain it and lead your students to it
- the four conditions necessary for the spiritual climate of the school
- how to help Mary in her mission as Guardian of the Faith
- how to know and love Jesus much more after reading this book
- why you do not need a philosophical or theological formation for a profound grasp of the life of Jesus in you. (The reasons why will delight, and perhaps, surprise you.)
- how we know much more about Jesus than the disciples of St. Paul did
- what the necessary virtues are, and how easy it is to practice them
- how to form students in the apostolic spirit. (Remember: they have an active part to play in the salvation of souls. God and Mary want this.)
- Mary’s role in secular formation (No one EVER thinks of this.) and how you can help her in this
- how to give your students a decisive advantage in life. (You will also help yourself in the process.)
- how to teach your students to defeat the devil, who considers everyone who has reached the age of reason fair-game
- why teachers should not lose hope, and how to avoid discouragement over difficult students
- how to love your students as Mary loves them.
And much, much more!
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll learn in this book, because, as St. Maximilian Kolbe says about Marian reading: “(Mary) will be revealing herself to you through the sentences you read and will suggest thoughts, convictions, affections which have probably not even entered the author’s mind.”
One point must be made, however. This is probably the simplest – and most beautiful – book on Mary’s role in Catholic education you have ever read. It can be grasped immediately – and put to work in your classroom immediately.
And it works. It gives you immediate ways to bring Mary’s influence into your teaching. And if you have the courage to try them, they can make a breathtaking difference in your students’ lives.
A respected priest who knew Father Neubert said he was “the only man I ever knew who could speak incessantly of the Blessed Virgin and always had something informative and interesting to say.”
Because of praise like this, and because St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff stood firmly behind Fr. Neubert’s Marian works and eagerly promoted them, I know this book works. But you don’t.
Therefore, I’m asking you to let me assume all the risk. If you don’t think this book helps you bring your students closer to Jesus and Mary and get better results in the classroom, or if you’re dissatisfied with it for any reason, I want you to return it. No questions asked. No hard feelings.
Why not join St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff in experiencing the delight of a Fr. Neubert book and prove its effectiveness to yourself – entirely at my risk – by clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below – TODAY!
By the way, none of your personal information is ever stored on this site. And you get the 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee of Amazon, who was ranked #1 again in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
30-Day Trial Request
YES! I want to discover Fr. Neubert’s proven and time-tested methods to make my students living copies of the Blessed Virgin, create a Marian atmosphere in my classroom, and place my students under the protection of the most lovable of mothers.
I know I can be confident in my decision to place my order, because St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff were so impressed by Fr. Neubert’s Marian writings they struck up friendships with him and tirelessly promoted his Marian books.
I’m getting all this for the low investment of
Furthermore, I understand I have ZERO RISK in ordering “Mary and the Christian Educator”, because I have the 30-day, 100% no-hassle, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee of Amazon, who was ranked #1 again this year in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
I know my order is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below and ordering now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Fr. Neubert has created a book on Catholic education completely unlike any other book you’ve ever read before.
And it’s yours to read from cover to cover without risking a penny.
Yes, you have 30 days to try it. If you’re not satisfied with “Mary and the Christian Educator” for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
That’s right, read the entire book from start to finish, and if you don’t agree that it’s totally worth your investment of a few cents a day then you can have a complete refund. I can’t make it any more fair than that. All you need to do today is go ahead and click the “ADD TO CART” button below.
P.S. Fr. Neubert’s “Mary and the Christian Educator” helps transform the way you instill the Catholic Faith in your students. And it’s yours to read at our risk. Click the “ADD TO CART” button below – today.