“The Secret Is Out…Almost…”
Most Others Do In Many Years, Without Any
Additional Spiritual Practices, You
Probably Wouldn’t Believe Me”
Marian classic “True Devotion to Mary”, then read on…
why you’ll find it sensible to order today.
Designed for the vastly increased interest in Marian doctrine and consecration to Mary. This collection of Marian books, particularly the “True Devotion to Mary Series” offers all Catholics – especially those who’ve made or are preparing to make their consecration to Mary – reference tools considerably more useful than any others of their kind.
1. These books add much unknown information to keep pace with the growing interest in consecration to Mary and Marian doctrine.
They answer questions about devotion to Mary that come up every day among Catholics from all walks of life. But that’s not all. These are comprehensive reference works that you will not only consult for facts but will read with constant pleasure for in-depth understanding of what the facts mean.
3. These extraordinary reference works come breathlessly close to being portable encyclopedias of all aspects of Marian life. Naturally you’ll expect to find clear explanations of Marian doctrine and devotion. But what you may not expect is that you’ll discover how to have a happier relationship with your spouse, advice for men on how to be better husbands, the three indispensable conditions for Catholic parents as educators, and how we know much more about Jesus than the disciples of St. Paul did.
You’ll also discover how living your consecration puts Mary’s power at your disposal, how to defend your family from the threats which attack it, more tactics to overcome the devil than you can shake a stick at, how St. Louis de Montfort KNEW he had been given a mission to fight the devil (and how he continuously did so, even literally), the steps of marriage preparation in union with Mary (good for your children to know), how to create a Marian atmosphere in your family, and previously untranslated biographical material not only about St. Louis de Montfort but also about Fr. Rene Mulot, his first saintly successor.
2. Marian apologetics taught by St. Robert Bellarmine, Doctor of the Church, about whom Pope Clement VIII said: “The Church of God has not his equal in learning.”
3. Previously untranslated biographical material about St. Robert Bellarmine, with examples of how he lived his devotion to Mary
4. Three books by Fr. Emil Neubert, whose Marian writings were so esteemed by St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff, Founder of the Legion of Mary, that they struck up friendships with him and zealously promoted his Marian books
5. The only series on the “True Devotion to Mary” in existence
6. The ABCs of Marian devotion for your child (among other things, showing him how to love Mary as Jesus did)
7. The real meaning of “Let women be subject to their husbands, as to the Lord” (Eph. 5:22)
8. The way to have authentic contact with Christ
9. A solid knowledge of the maternity of Mary (Fr. Neubert: “Everyone knows who she is, but few know why she is who she is; and it is a great pity.” You’ll have this knowledge in spades.)
10. How to get the most out of Holy Communion
11. How to unite yourself with Mary in receiving Holy Communion, and how this also helps the Poor Souls in Purgatory
12. The list of signs preceding the end of the world and the coming of Christ
13. Precisely why St. Louis de Montfort had such great devotion to St. Michael the Archangel, and why you should too
14. How you can help priests become true Marian apostles
15. Why every Saturday is dedicated to Mary, and what this means for you
16. The ways you can live this devotion faithfully at every moment of your day, thereby increasing your eternal reward
17. Why this is the best and easiest devotion for you to practice
18. The clearest explanation of how Mary dwells in your faithful soul. (This answers many objections.)
19. Why it isn’t necessary for you to do extraordinary things or great works in order for you to give the greatest glory to God
20. Why to reject the practice of the True Devotion is to reject the foundations of Christianity
21. Clarifies why Mary can’t be an obstacle to your union with God, but rather the most effective way for you to attain it
22. The best preparation for your consecration to Mary, using time-tested and highly effective methods. (Every step is dissected and broken down for you. And you won’t struggle along at a snail’s pace.)
23. An arsenal of examples from the life of St. Louis de Montfort. (These include examples from Canon Blain’s biography of him. Blain was his friend, and the Saint told him things he told no one else. Now you get to see them for the first time.)
24. Straight-forward exposition of the crafty tricks of the devils, and how they use the means we have of overcoming them against us. (Fr. Boudon gives the most assured means of overcoming them, and you’ll find out what the devil dreads the most.)
25. A sure explanation of why you need devotion to Mary to overcome the snares of the devil. (It may surprise you.)
26. The untold benefits to you for having devotion to St. John the Apostle
27. Why devotion to St. Joseph, St. Joachim and St. Anne is important, other saints to whom you should be devoted, and how devotion to them will increase your devotion to Mary
28. Excellent ways you can honor the holy Angels, why it’s necessary to have a devotion to them, and the immense benefits to you for doing so
29. Why faithfully living your devotion to Mary will bring you a high place in Heaven
30. A valuable explanation of the objections which can be formed against this practice. (You will be able to defend this devotion with ease.)
These seven books include:
a) The first and only translation of “The Holy Slavery of the Admirable Mother of God”, first published in 1667, and which was St. Louis de Montfort’s favorite Marian book. His best friend said so. (And St. Louis quotes it verbatim numerous times in his “True Devotion to Mary”.);
b) Two books on preparing for your consecration and Holy Communion in union with Mary;
c) Four books on how to live your consecration. Of particular note are “To Jesus through Mary” and the “Commentary on the Treatise on the True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin”, the only number-by-number commentary on the “True Devotion to Mary” in existence.
These last four books are particularly important, because most people stall after going through the preparation period, and make little to no progress in living their consecration. St. Louis de Montfort said so:
“As the essential of this devotion consists in the interior which it ought to form, it will not be equally comprehended by everybody. Some will stop at what is exterior in it, and will go no further, and these will be the greatest number. Some, in small number, will enter into its inward spirit; but they will mount only one step. Who will mount to the second step? Who will get as far as the third? Lastly, who will so advance as to make this devotion his habitual state?” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #119)
“There are at this time, more than ever, false devotions to our Blessed Lady which it is easy to mistake for true ones. The devil, like a false coiner and a subtle and experienced deceiver, has already deceived and destroyed so many souls by a false devotion to the Blessed Virgin, that he makes a daily use of his diabolical experience to plunge many others by this same way into everlasting perdition.
“As a false coiner does not ordinarily counterfeit anything but gold and silver, or very rarely the other metals, because they are not worth the trouble, so the evil spirit does not for the most part counterfeit the other devotions, but only those to Jesus and Mary, the devotion to Holy Communion and to our Blessed Lady, because they are, among other devotions, what gold and silver are among metals” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #90).
Catholic educators will know how to be teachers after Mary’s own heart (producing lifelong benefits for your students), why teachers should never lose hope, how to avoid discouragement over difficult students, how to love your students as Mary loves them, and how to form students in the apostolic spirit.
You’ll also understand Mary’s role in secular formation (no one EVER thinks of this), and how to help her in this. You’ll know the four conditions necessary for the spiritual climate of the school. And you’ll learn how the mission of the Christian educator is only a participation in the mission entrusted by God to Mary.
You’ll find these books to make an endlessly useful reference library in practically every area from Marian history and doctrine, to Marian devotion and spirituality. You’ll also discover them to make excellent spiritual reading. In fact, it’ll be like having your own personal spiritual director.
You can find out with absolute clarity what the Church teaches about devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and be fully prepared to defend it. You’ll unearth not only why you honor the Immaculate Heart of Mary, but also the specific reasons why you consecrate yourself to her. You’ll see precisely how Mary cooperated in the work of your salvation and thereby became your Mother. (This is important for explaining to others.)
And, best of all, you’ll discover how these teachings are firmly rooted in Sacred Scripture, which Catholics are accused of not understanding.
You’ll find everything written in plain, easy-to-understand English. The chances are that this collection of Marian books can answer any question you can think of about any aspect of Marian doctrine and consecration to Mary (especially Montfortian spirituality) that you have ever heard about, wondered about, worried about, and wanted to know more about.
2. Contains a brief, but thorough and informative, history of Marian devotion (so that you get the benefit of knowing how to defend Mary)
3. Provides the history of the “True Devotion to Mary” itself. (Did you know parts of it have disappeared?)
4. Uncovers precisely why perfect consecration to Mary is perfect consecration to Jesus
5. Shows you how to attain the heights of living a Marian life, so you can experience all the good effects of your consecration which St. Louis de Montfort talks about
6. Explains why the “True Devotion to Mary” is a more complete form of spiritual childhood than even St. Thérèse the Little Flower’s. (This will surprise you.)
7. Discusses the authentic history of the Rosary (so that you will no longer be in the dark)
8. Reveals how Our Lady herself taught St. Dominic, St. John of Capistrano and Blessed Alan de la Roche
9. Clarifies the great importance of the Hail Mary for the slaves of Jesus in Mary
10. Unleashes the remarkable power of Our Lady’s Magnificat and why you will want to recite it after Holy Communion (so that you can make Mary’s power your own)
11. Identifies the two conditions absolutely required to be led by the spirit of Mary (so that you can make rapid progress in your devotion to her and your spiritual life)
12. Details the great benefits of allowing yourself to be led by Mary and how to bring this about
13. Illustrates why this devotion is the easiest method of sanctifying yourself and arriving at union with Jesus Christ (and why this method must work – union with Mary always leads to this)
14. Highlights why imitating Mary is an assurance of reaching Christian perfection
15. Thoroughly unpacks the seven false Marian devotions which the devil uses to destroy souls, and gives their remedies. (You’ve got to understand these, or you risk losing all the benefits of your consecration and even more.)
16. Paints the clearest explanations of the false devotees of Mary, and what you must NEVER do in your devotion to Mary
17. Reveals why consecrating yourself to Jesus through Mary is the best thing you can do for all those to whom you have real obligations
18. Shows why your consecration assures the maximum power to your prayers for your parents, friends, and benefactors
19. Demonstrates why having recourse to Mary’s intercession is the best way to assure you of the divine favors
20. Unearths how this devotion is the easiest way to convert sinners and deliver souls from Purgatory, without doing anything more than the ordinary duties of your state in life
21. Illustrates why this devotion is the best means of preserving grace
22. Proves clearly why being ranked among the faithful servants of Mary is the best thing you can do
23. Highlights why this is the best means of acquiring and preserving divine Wisdom
24. Pinpoints why St. Louis de Montfort says that by this devotion “you will give Jesus more glory in a month than by any other practice in many years” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #222)
25. Explores why all the predestined are members of Christ, but all the members of Christ are not predestined. (What?)
26. Clarifies why you can be guaranteed Mary will never and can never be an obstacle to grace and union with God.
27. Examines Mary’s role in the last times and why she must be victorious
28. Details clearly how the True Devotion to Mary imitates as exactly as possible the devotion of Jesus to Mary.
1. Being able to defend Mary with great confidence with your new-found apologetics skills
2. Slashing the time of your learning curve in mastering the interior spirit of devotion to Mary
3. Helping your child rake in graces like the three children of Fatima and other child Saints
4. Understanding why St. Louis de Montfort calls this devotion “more glorious to God, more sanctifying to the soul, and more useful to our neighbor, than any other devotion to her” (“True Devotion to Mary”, #118).
And, as you read at the beginning, you can accomplish everything you’ve read today without doing anything more than the ordinary daily duties of your state in life.
“Legion are the souls who become discouraged because they believe they are doing nothing, or at least doing nothing much. They imagine that to please God much, to work for His greater glory, to save sinners or deliver souls from Purgatory, it is necessary to undertake extraordinary things, to impose on themselves fasts, pilgrimages, long prayers, etc. But no, St. Louis-Marie de Montfort says to them: stay on your path. Be content with doing what you usually do, but do it in the spirit of Mary, in union with her intentions and dispositions. In that way you will win Jesus’ heart. Your works, even the smallest, will charm Him, if He sees in them the charity and fervor of His Mother” (p.147).
You can’t put a dollar value on any of this. You’ll be glad to know that the small investment in each of these books amounts to only a few cents a day.
And you’re guaranteed to get more than you pay for.
Remember what St. Maximilian Kolbe said in reading about Mary: “Remember, the words you read are not capable of expressing who she is because they are human words originally intended to express earthly ideas. She will be revealing herself to you through the sentences you read and will suggest thoughts, convictions, affections which have probably not even entered the author’s mind.”
And you can get started right now simply by clicking the big blue button below.